An upside to nerdiness: Nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award
Writing this blog has been a continuous joy since we began this endeavor over a year ago. It’s an even greater pleasure to know that others actually enjoy the random musings that we post here at Nerd Odyssey. Thus, being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, thanks to one of our followers, is a wonderful treat.
Thank you Tippeh, of The Night Manager’s Journey, which is a very clever photo blog from across the pond.
As per the VBA rules, I will share seven things about myself. It also states that I should recommend 15 blogs, which I will do in a later post so that I might give the matter proper consideration. I will have those recommendations posted by Tuesday at the latest.
SEVEN FUN FACTS:
1. Though I often use the royal “We” when referring to the authorship of this blog, I am but one man without a staff of writers.
2. Every How to tell you’re a nerd posting is based on something that I’ve actually experienced, humiliating or exhilarating alike, in my 28 years of existence.
3. I would often skip a pep rally in high school in favor of reading a book in the school library.
4. I am less than a year away from finishing a Master’s Degree in Library Science.
5. I’m not just a nerd… I’m a physically disabled nerd (one of those scooter-driving folk).
6. I’ve been a John Carpenter movie fan since I was two years old (yep, I said two. Hardcore, I know).
7. I am pro-Batman, and anti-Superman, from a character standpoint.
Thank you, avid readers.
Posted on February 25, 2012, in Comedy, Nerd Odyssey, Nerds, News and tagged comedy, funny, How to tell you're a nerd, humor, nerd odyssey, nerds, The Night Manager's Journey, Versatile Blogger Award. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.